Special notice all exhibitors should ensure that their public liability policy covers the exhibition of bloodstock/livestock at public shows.
In the interest of safety, and to comply with insurance regulations, the following must be adhered to:
- Each exhibit must, at all times, be in the care of a responsible adult, who is at least 18 years. All animals exhibited at this show, must at all times be under control and be properly handled, to the satisfaction of the stewards. Stewards must be obeyed at all times.
- Any competitor more than 15 mins late for a class can be denied entry at the decision of the stewards.
- All exhibits to be penned prior to judging & all prize winners must remain penned until prize giving at 3 o’clock.
Blackface mountain sheep all prize money in sheep section will be presented at 3pm
Sheep Trophies & Cups
- The Boolattin Perpetual Challenge Cup presented by Mr. Tom Power for the Overall Champion.
- Prize for the Female of the Year, winners of classes 3, 4, 5 & 8 are eligible
- John Harrington Cup for the Best Shearling Ram. Class 02.
- Michael Walsh Comeragh Inn Cup for best Scotch Ewe Lamb. Class 05.
- Tommy Fahey Breeders Cup for Breeders Class 7.
- Flynn Cup, Park Hotel, for Best Scotch Ewe Lamb shown by child under 12. Class 08.
- All Adult Sheep (Classes 01, 04, 07) must be shorn in the year of showing.
- Dungarvan Show Scotch Blackface Female of the Year