Cattle Schedule (.pdf) | Enter Online
Please note any class with two or less entries may be cancelled or merged with other classes where possible.
Entry fee to all classes €15 unless otherwise stated.
Important information for cattle exhibitors
- Keepers of cattle are required to obtain a Certificate of Compliance prior to the movement of an animal to the show. Certificates of Compliance can be obtained online from the Animal Identification and Movement system through www.agfood.ie or from the Cattle Movement Notification Agency.
- When applying for a Certificate of Compliance keepers should not specify a destination herd.
- On the day of the show the Certificate of Compliance should be presented to the show secretary along with the bovine passport for the animal.
- The keeper and the show secretary will then sign the movement notification section of the certificate.
- Please note that only cattle for which a valid Certificate of Compliance is provided will be allowed to be shown at the show.
Intending exhibitors are advised to ensure that their public liability policy covers the exhibition of bloodstock/livestock at Dungarvan agricultural show.
Cups and Trophies
- Radley Spire Trophy – Overall Beef Champion
- Nell Collender Memorial Cup – The Pat Denn Munster Junior Beef Champion
- The Relections Crystal Trophy – Champion Simmental
- Coolmore Stud Cup – Champion Hereford
- Terrance Morrissey Cup – Champion Charolais
- Villier Stuart Cup – Champion Limousin
- Albert De Cogan 50 Years on Cup – Champion Aberdeen Angus
We are delighted to continue this year with The Pat Denn Munster Junior Beef Championship with a prize fund of €1,000.